We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

May 16, 2007

The End of the Day; Self portrait challenge


I am beginning to feel more comfortable photographing myself. This was just a quick shot at the end of a day. It was one of those evenings when the air is pregnant with rain but nothing comes of it. It reminds me of a date where the kiss just never seems to happen. Later that night when the air cooled and we were all in bed I made sure to kiss my husband to make up for the rain.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love the words that go with this post, the uncertain look, almost disappointed with no rain.