We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Sep 24, 2007

Going Film and Kevin's Hair

I've left my camera to be fixed so for the next few weeks I'm going to use my Pentax to take pictures. We'll just have to see if I still remember anything about shutter speed and focusing. I'll try to get pictures up every few days, or at least some older ones for fun.

I gave Kevin a buzz cut the other day and I am finally getting used to it. When I first met him he had pretty long hair and a goatee. Slowly the hair has gotten shorter and the beard fuller. I'm learning to like it.

Kevin a few years back.


Before.


After.

No comments: