We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Aug 11, 2007

11Days What Alder Does


Walking out into the rain (quickly followed by crawling in away from the hail)




Finding a cave just his size.



Enjoying a drink while out to dinner.

He has two new things that he is doing. He has figured out how to climb out the cat door, Bancha is now back to knocking to come in. He also has been helping with doing laundry, putting stuff in the washer, but most of all he loves closing the door.

Everytime I think that things are not changing with him he goes ahead and surprises me. Have I mentioned he says Mama on occation (yes the turns me to 'mush mush' to quote my husband)
Have a good weekend.

No comments: