We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Apr 20, 2007

Adendum

The post before this was pretty negative and I feel like I should give a little toast to Denver so here are some links to some of the greatest people, and places that I've gotten to know here.

My friend Amy's art is outstanding. here

Pond Patrol, is Gio's imagination at its best. here

Tran and her husband Josh have started in a basement with a few screened tee shirts. here

There is even lots of dirt to be "DUG". here

The Tattered Cover is the best bookstore I have ever been to. here

There is even great music. here and here

And interesting theater. here and here

No comments: