We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Nov 20, 2008

One Good Thing One Creative Thing Day 6

One Good Thing: I was given a wonderful treat this morning. Kevin had done some acupuncture in trade with one of the massage therapists that he works with and out of the blue he offered the massage to me. Since he had no one schedule for that time slot he took Alder and I got one of the best massages ever.

One Creative Thing: Nothing too special today just Thursday night Knitting at Knit or Dye. I worked on Alders sweater, only two thirds of one sleeve to go!

He is just too cute sometimes.
Blue

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

Sooo CUTE!

Trish said...

I really love your 1 good thing and 1 creative thing. I need to start doing that as well. I've become a bit impatient and I need to slow down. I have been busy craft wise. Making more coasters like the ones I sent you. Martha has some cute new fall crafts that I'm doing as well. I figured I'd use the slow daycare time to work on making some stuff. Who knows, maybe it'll sell in the shop. I want to get it on our website too for more exposure. I keep telling everyone I know who knits, if you wanna knit dog sweaters, I'll try to sell them.
Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!