We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Jul 25, 2007

28 Days Wood Prints

One of the things I plan on doing more of when we are in Vermont is printing. I had to put away my print making stuff when Alder was born. Between the sharp blades and the fumes it seemed like a bad idea with baby. In our new place I am going to have my own space with a window for ventilation some I can start up again. Until then I get inspiration from a few different artists.

Nikki Mcclure

Mary Azarian

Eric Drooker
open books and then Flood and watch the sequence.

Sonia Delaunay-Terk


Daphne Taylor

1 comment:

Gone said...

Hey those Drooker covers are really interesting, not familiar with him but reminds me very much of all the Marvel comics I used to read as a kid, has that same kind of dark feel to it. Thanks for sharing that.