We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Mar 5, 2007

A Sad Morning in Blogging

I just took a look at my blog a few minutes ago and was very excited, there was a comment. So I opened it up only to find an insulting and misinformed comment, left by an anonymous reader. At first I added my own reply to the comment but then I realized that it would only be in anger. Instead I deleted both comments and am posting this instead.

This blog is a look at our experiences as a family I create it for family, friends and others who find any of it interesting. It is a gift from me and for me. If you have nothing better to than wander the blog-sphere and disagree uninformed then I feel sorry for you. There is so many more fun and happy things that you could be doing with your time.

For the time being I am tempted to delete an anonymous comments.

No comments: