We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Oct 9, 2008

A Blogging post

I've noticed ever since I started using Blogger Reader I have gotten pretty lazy about leaving comments on other people's blogs. Also there is no longer the excitement of opening up a blog I like to find that there is in fact a new post to read. So with these things in mind I am going to return my "reading list" to the side of my blog so I can once again start going to the blogs themselves. I know this isn't very thrilling for you to read but I felt like sharing.

If your wondering the date last night was wonderful. Abi I took your advice ;)

4 comments:

Gone said...

Stacey, I've switched from m y reader to this new Blogger Follower thingy and i'm finding it great becasue when you click on the post you open the blog rather than just a reader entry. Give it a try.

Penelope said...

Good idea! I've become a lazy google reader myself. Might be time for a change.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Here's to date days and nights ;-)

Christy said...

Glad the date went well. Hubby and I haven't had a night alone in 6 years.