We can attempt to teach the things that one might imagine the earth would teach us: silence, humility, holiness, connectedness, courtesy, beauty, celebration, giving, restoration, obligation and wildness.
David Orr from "Earth in Mind"

Dec 30, 2006

Teeth

Alder has two of them now. Yep. We were playing this morning when I turned him upside down and his mouth was open from laughing and there they were two little white bud on the bottom of his mouth. This would explain why we finally got a decent nights rest last night. I was expecting more misery from him but the only symptoms in retrospect he had was the butt rash and inconsistent sleep.

Someone asked if it made me sad that he was growing up, no it doesn't. I am so excited for each new thing and adventure with him, why would I want to keep us from them.

Stacey

No comments: